- In order to receive premium pricing for newly
cultivated projects, pre-qualified integrators or Valcom
wholesale distributors must register the project by
submitting a project registration form.
- Additionally, integrators who wish to install IP6000
solutions must complete the pre-qualification form.
- You will not receive premium pricing for a project
that has been previously registered, or is already
specified via released RFP.
- You will be contacted to confirm receipt of all
submitted forms. Registration is not complete until the
project is verified by Valcom and you receive
confirmation. Feel free to follow up if you do not
receive a confirmation call in a timely manner.
Valcom assumes no liability for unsuccessful project
registration due to receipt of incomplete or inaccurate information
or other uncontrollable circumstances.
IP Prequalification Form
(IP Prequalification Form must be completed and approved
before completing the Project Registration Form.)
- If using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Internet Explorer
click the submit button
- If using Chrome, Edge, Foxfire, etc. you will
need to complete form and save to your computer and e-mail form to